401k reconciliation report

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
    What would be the best payroll report to use for reconciling our 401k contribution extract?  We currently use PR141 and have ran into issues.  Thanks - Mike
    BL
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
      I often times use the PR141 along with the PR276. The PR276 allows you to select deduction class or code for employee and employer deductions.
      scuba80
      Advanced Member
      Advanced Member
        Thanks - I will take a look at the PR276. I am also looking at the PR275.

Mike
        Geri
        Basic Member
        Basic Member

We use the PR275 but have found that with so many manual checks and voids/reissues it's hard for our accounting area to reconcile everything on a monthly basis using just this report. For example, a check issued on July 31 would not be funded to our vendor until August 8 along with the regular bi-weekly funding. Another issue is when a manual check is issued the day before a pay day - it's not enough time to send it to our vendor, but if we run the PR275 for the time span we need to pick up regular payments, the manual check will also be included and causes us to not balance. And we can't just pick out all manual checks because some were issued in time to be picked up on the file to the vendor. It's a headache. I'm hopeful we can get a custom query built someday. 

You are not authorized to post a reply.