Mgr Supply Chain Systems
UC Health
Veteran Member
(313 points)
Veteran Member

Send Message:

--
12/22/2017 2:18 PM

Hello - I want to delete all of our inactive PO13's but for some Lawson throws Item exists in Ven Agrmt XXXX.  It's a valid edit as items are on hold in PO25.6 but those won't delete with Lawson throwing Cannot delete, orders have been placed against agreement line.  Not sure if this is a valid edit or not.  Yes orders were placed, but all orders (PO Lines) are closed for this vendor.  How can I delete the PO13 in this instance?  Do we have a bug?  Thanks.

Kat V
    Sr Supply Chain System Analyst
    South Broward Hospital District
    Veteran Member
    (1925 points)
    Veteran Member

Send Message:

--
    12/26/2017 10:49 AM
    It's not a bug - it's a "feature" that got put in sometime around Contract Management came in. The only thing we've been able to do is inactivate them on PO13.3. I'd love to hear if anyone's been able to get rid of them.
    brupp
    Mgr Supply Chain Systems
    UC Health
    Veteran Member
    (313 points)
    Veteran Member

Send Message:

--
    12/28/2017 6:42 AM
    Lovely "feature" Are you hearing of any RQC Search Catalog issues as a result of the inactive PO13? I have an incident open with Infor on this but they seem stumped. If a user searches for an item with both an active & inactive PO13 their search isn't found, as though the inactive PO13 is "in the way".
    Kat V
    Sr Supply Chain System Analyst
    South Broward Hospital District
    Veteran Member
    (1925 points)
    Veteran Member

Send Message:

--
    12/29/2017 8:38 AM
    No ... but my "squeaky wheel" users all use the Special/Service to search, so they may just not have realized it yet.
    JonA
    Private
    Private
    Veteran Member
    (2819 points)
    Veteran Member

Send Message:

--
    01/11/2018 7:12 AM
    I've not seen this either. We recently switched much of our Biomet PO13 records to Zimmer and inactivated the Biomet records. When I search for those items in RQC I see only the Zimmer records. What I'd really like to see is when you drill around on an item and open the PO Vendor Items folder that the drill shows whether a vendor item is active/inactive right in the list instead of having to click on each one to see it in the details. I should check if there's an enhancement request for this.
    Jon Athey - Supply Chain Analyst - Materials Management - MidMichigan Health

---