Discount Date - 810

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member

We are getting an error from Stryker because they are sending a Discount Date on their invoices but there is no discount provided. Is anyone else familiar with this? I have not been able to locate anything for ED40 that could ignore this date.

ITD^03^4^0^^0^20170615^30^^^^^Net 30 Days

Jeremy
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Without seeing the full 810 EDI file, it's hard for me to offer much advise. I often use a program called EDI Notepad that helps out a LOT. It will give me the errors with the file and then I can manipulate the file to get it set properly. This helps me work with the vendor that is passing the file (or our EDI VAN) and they can often add/remove fields I request.
      WadeYohanek
      Basic Member
      Basic Member

Apologize ... I did misspeak. They are sending us a discount percentage without a discount date, not the other way around. The segment in question from what I can tell is the ITD segment I copied, but I have attached the full EDI file.

ITD element 3 should be the discount percent and element 4 should be a date. In this case, I have 0 and blank.

ITD^03^4^0^^0^20170615^30^^^^^Net 30 Days

Should GHX be stripping the '0' discount percent before sending, or is there a piece of the AP setup that causes this to be an error?

Attachments
        Jeremy
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          As far as I can tell, from EDI standards, it should not be required. Where are you seeing the error? If it's in Lawson, what is the error stating?
          WadeYohanek
          Basic Member
          Basic Member

That's what I thought too. I've attached the screenshot our AP staff sent me.

Attachments
            You are not authorized to post a reply.