Reg: 8.0.3 to 9.0 Migration

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
    It will be of great help, if someone could give some guidance and help me to find my way out of the situation that am currently into.

Our company is migrating from 8.0.3 to 9.0. We have heavy customizations done in RQ module.  Some of our key customization sits in the PDLIB's such as RQHEADER, RQLINE, RQRLN61CP, RQRQH61CP, RQRQHEDTPD. I understand that these PDLIB's are retired from 8.1.0. I could not find the routines pertaining to these PDLIB's of 8.0.3 anywhere in the RQRQH or RQRLN PDLIB's of 9.0

So in order to extend our customizations to 9.0, it will be good if I could find answers for some of my questions.

1. Is there any map/cheat sheet kind of thing that someone have in Lawson where the source code from retired PDLIB's of 8.0.3 moved into 8.1.0? Now am wondering how Lawson would have done forward fixing the PT's if they made changes to any of the PDLIB's in 8.0.2 or 8.0.3?

2. Do you think its better to consider the customization as new requirements for 9.0 and incorporate the business requirement separately rather than finding answers for my question 1.

Any thoughts/suggestions/guidance would be of great help to me
    Gary Davies
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      My first question would be are any of your customizations now part of 9.0. I would think you would need to analyize the changes for this reason alone.
      Selva
      Basic Member
      Basic Member
        Dinesh,

Have you tried the directory rqsrc to locate your pdlib components ?. I am sure that you can find it there.

You are not authorized to post a reply.