Uploading to PO220

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member
    We are trying to create an upload for PO20 but are running into and issue when creating the HK. The HK requires a PO Number but the PO Nuber is generated when the PO is created, so we have no PO Number to include in the HK.
    JonA
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      What is an "HK"?
      Jon Athey - Sr. Supply Chain Analyst - Materials Management - MyMichigan Health
      Kat V
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        I think they're talking about the H-fields - I think they are "HK" in the portal background.

I've never been able to create an upload to ADD a PO number with multiple lines for that reason. It's hitting two tables (Purchorder and POLine) and you don't know the number until you click add, which you can't do until the field has a value. Uploading a blank cell as the PO number works for line 1 but then all subsequent rows run into the same problem - or create all one line POs.

For hurricane orders, we add a req then upload everything to the req and run a PO100
        Stephanie
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          HK - Hidden Key.

For PO upload adds we first create the PURCHORDER header and then complete the upload to POLINE and POLINESRC as needed.
          Stephanie Kowal | skowal@rpic.com
          You are not authorized to post a reply.