WH110 Performance

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    Hello,

Has anyone run into an issue with WH110 brining Lawson to it's knees when it is running? We are running 8.0.3 apps / 9.0.0.4.215 environment.

We have a multi-step job (24 WH110 steps, 1 WH130 step) that runs every half hour. Almost daily, at some point during the day when a WH110 step is running, various Lawson screens will hang. Today it was WH32, other days PO20 or PO30. Sometimes HR11, other times AP10.

After running for about 15 minutes the first WH110 step will finish and I see *** No data to print *** in the examine log. Keep in mind the job run every half hour and almost always runs in less than 2 minutes.

I can't find anything useful in ladb.log, latm.log, lajs.log or any other logs that reside in $LAWDIR/system.

Looking for any advice...logs to look at, anything that might get me closer to resolving this issue.

Thanks in advance,
    Brad
    DebE
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
      Brad,

Had the same issue but with WH130, WH32, and AP150 only recently, I checked the Indexes and my table index10 had to be extended. I also had a 1654 error message on the examine log for the job in the jobschd. You might want to take a look and see if you have the 1654 error statement. If you do, you know it is the table index.
      You are not authorized to post a reply.