856 Adv Ship notices

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    This morning we got the 856 Adv Ship notices file from GHX and were received in with no errors. However, my users told me that 5 Pos, the back-orders weren't cancelled. I am assuming they are supposed to be cancelled by an automated job? GHX has these PO's are partially shipped so some items shipped and the others are back orders. What program should have killed/cancelled these orders? Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
    Kat V
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      There is no EDI job that will cancel. The shipment notice is an electronic packing slip. It will only tell you what is there. What to do about what isn't there yet is something the humans have to do.

You would need to create something if you really want to cancel it - our buyers just work their open order lines.
      Chesca
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        Got it, thanks Kat V. We found out a PO where the vendor sent many lines in the MA531CSV file with a qty of 0 which is why all the lines were cancelled. So each line would have to be added every time we would get a delivery and a packing slip.
        Kat V
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          You might want to send that in an email to support@ghx - see if they can not send qty = 0?
          You are not authorized to post a reply.