AC410 in Crystal Reports

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member
    Good Morning,

My organization is new to Lawson (implementing) and I'm wondering if anyone has been able to recreate the AC410 report using Crystal Reports (not through LBI).

Thanks,
    Erika
    John Henley
      When you say "not through LBI", you mean you want a native Crystal Report, not the LBI backoffice copy, correct?
      Thanks for using the LawsonGuru.com forums!
      John
      ErikaS
      Basic Member
      Basic Member
        Yes, that is correct, native Crystal Reports. We are installing LBI in October, but we were eager to see Crystal Report's capabilities before then.
        Ruma Malhotra
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          Since the actuals for an activity is so difficult to match penny to penny with the AC410 report in Lawson because you are basically comparing the activity actuals to a budget we have used back office publishing in LBI to post this report to the dashboard and have made the field drillable for end users to drill into activity transaction details.

Back office publishing is one of LBI's capabilities and works wonderful where you run AC410 in portal or lid and the instance of the report that you see in the print manager is acquired by LBI and posted on the dashboard.
          John Henley
            AC410 is my favorite report (actually I think it's the only useful standard AC report).
            Here are a couple of sample reports that I have which are similar:
            Thanks for using the LawsonGuru.com forums!
            John
            Ruma Malhotra
            Veteran Member
            Veteran Member
              AC290, AC295 and AC298 reports are also very useful.
              Kevin Hagan
              Advanced Member
              Advanced Member
                Getting the AC410 report recreated should not be that difficult. ACTRANS contains the payment information and it has Period and Fiscal year fields needed to succesfully put things in the correct bucket. You just need to be aware and deal with released but unposted transactions. The budget can be a little more tricky based on the fact of which AC budget you have elected to use.
                You are not authorized to post a reply.