AP520

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author

Can someone help me locate or determine the steps required to upload  invoices from our Food and Beverage system into Lawson. We are currently using LSF9+.Some of the information I have gathered is that we export the invoice data from our F&B system into a CSV file, then upload the CSV file into Lawson (via AP520?). My IT guy said he was able to "upload" 3 invoices out of F&B sys and into Lawson(???). However, when he attempted to run AP520, he got no information. Where did the files go?This part of Lawson is all new to me/us. We have been using Lawson for 5 years now trying to be more efficient using the systems we have. If anyone can assist me I would be grateful.

Roger French
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      There is documentation on the support website on how to do this.
      Ruma Malhotra
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        Your upload files have to be in the format of AP52. AP52 is a program that loads non-lawson invoices into Lawson. Once you upload the invoices they go into AP52. You can then run AP520 in update mode to take these invoices into Lawson. Behind the scenes AP520 if successful then loads the invoices into AP20. On your AP520 output if you add 3 invoices you will get 3 records added. if there was an error on any of the fields while uploading you will get 3 records skipped.
        John Henley
          You would either be uploading via Excel Addins to the AP52.x forms -or- you would need to write directly into the database tables: APCINVOICE, APCDISTRIB, APCPAYMENT.

Thanks for using the LawsonGuru.com forums!
          John
          You are not authorized to post a reply.