CB185 Cash code not found for bank

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
    I am adding P-card payment processing at a shop that uses Lawson AP for expense vendor payments and a separate AP system for trade vendor payments. The trade vendor payments are interfaced from the separate system into Lawson via CB500 and reconciled in Lawson. This arrangement has been in use for paper checks with no problems for a long time.

I set up a cash code, transaction code, etc. for the P-card payments to expense vendors, and got the outbound electronic file from AP165 going with no problems. The reconciliation file for the expense vendor payments comes back in via CB185 and reconciles with no problems.

On the trade vendor side, I have the separate AP system creating its payment file and interfacing those payments to Lawson via the same interface that is in use for the paper checks. Those process through CB500 with no errors and show up OK in CB80.

Now the problem. When I use CB185 to import the reconciliation file that comes back from the trade vendor payments, I get "Cash code not found for bank". The cash code and transaction code are shown as blank in the CB185 error report, regardless of what cash code and transaction code are in the CB500 import. I have tried populating the CB500 interface file (CBCTRANS) with the cash code and transaction code I created for the P-cards, which cash code is of course associated with the bank whose routing number is in the error message. I have tried using the same cash code and transaction code that are used for the paper checks. Nothing changes the results of CB185.

I've been experimenting with different cash codes in CB500 simply because the CB185 import file doesn't have a cash code field. It has a transaction code field, but that's blank in the CB185 import files that are working properly so doesn't seem to be used.

Thoughts:
    Do I need to set up a new process level, pay group, and/or run group for the new cash code? None of those were required to get the payment files working.
    Am I barking up the wrong tree by looking at CB500?

Basically, how does CB185 decide what cash code to associate with the transactions being imported?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Bank 123456789
    Cash Code
    Transaction Code
    Reconciled/Void
    Trans Nbr Date Amount Error
    0000003000 02/25/14 166.59 Cash code not found for bank 123456789
    You are not authorized to post a reply.