CB554

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Would anybody have an idea how the CBPMTLOAD table is loaded or why it would be empty? My user is getting an error when submitting the CB554 job and the error suggest there was not any data to process for that run group. I ran a query and indeed there is nothing in this file.
    Bob Canham
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      The financials import programs require you to load to a temporary table first before running the conversion program. You get data into the CBPMTLOAD using the importdb utility (there is a command line version as well as a batch job in portal). Once you load the payments into that table, you're able to view them on CB54 to correct them before running the CB554 to actually process it.

I think the file format for the CBPMTLOAD file can be found on the Lawson Documentation in InforXtreme conversion program guide for Cash Ledger.
      DennisM
      Basic Member
      Basic Member
        The CBPMTLOAD table is populated by means of the "importdb" function used at the server's command line. When the applicable cash hpayment file loads, the command line message acknowledges the number of records loaded. If CB554 indicates the interface table is empty, then either the cash payment records did not load or CB554 was run in "Update" mode after the interface table was loaded.
        Chesca
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          The user was using addins and was pointing to a different area.
          Chesca
          Veteran Member
          Veteran Member
            The user was using addins and was pointing to a different area.
            Bob Canham
            Veteran Member
            Veteran Member
              If you want to use add-ins with the CB554, you should be able to run the add-ins against the CB54 to populate the import table and then run CB554 to import it. Otherwise, I think you could use add-ins directly against the CB55 to create the payment and skip the CB554 step. you would then use CB150 to release them.
              You are not authorized to post a reply.