GL192

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
    Hi all,

I work in the government sector and it is very important that we retain a view to our committments/encumbrances at the end of a fiscal year as well as maintaining a view historically month to month. I just discovered GL192 which takes a snapshot of your encumbrances/commitments at year end prior to running GL197 (rolls encumbrances/commitments to the next fiscal year). While I understand that this takes a snapshot @ year end, is GL192 a process that should be run at every month end to ensure a historical view to encumbrances/commitments at the end of a fiscal period? My understanding is that if you run GL298 with a selection of "G" (historical commitment analysis), it would retain this information. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Jackie H
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
      Rose, did you ever get an answer to this? I'm curious as well!
      Terry Wier
      Basic Member
      Basic Member
        This reply does not answer your question but I wanted inform any interested parties the Dashboard Gear reporting solution covers committments and encumbrances, for both GL and AC, for any point in time. We also enable easy report creation for drilling back to invoices and purchase order detail.

Terry Wier
        Dashboard Gear
        You are not authorized to post a reply.