1095-C reporting

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member

Does anyone have a step-by-step process of what needs to be done for the 1095-C processing?  I ran the BN529 and am trying to figure out the order of next steps.  I have info from the KB articles and YE User Guide and a spreadsheet from a consultant.  Neither of these show the next steps in the same order nor do they clearly explain what it supposed to be entered.

Is anyone else struggling with this process and the extraordinary number of BN screens that must be touched?  We have about 1500+ 1095-Cs that we will be creating and I'm beginning to wonder whether I should have outsourced it or done it manually.  There are too many steps and not any clear documentation to assist in the process.  Any assistance would be helpful.  Thank you!

Margie Gyurisin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Do you have contact information?
      BrendaP
      Basic Member
      Basic Member
        I sent my contact info in a separate message - or you can also see my e-mail address in my profile.  Thanks!
        Christine Kam
        Basic Member
        Basic Member
          We successfully printed and mailed out our 1095-C forms last week. You can send me an email if you still need help. My email is ckam@asa.org
          You are not authorized to post a reply.