403B and Roth setup with company match limits

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author

I'm looking for some guidance on how companies have setup both a 403B employee deduction and a Roth deduction with company match on both.  Currently we allow both a flat $ amount deduction or a % and the match is capped at 10% of the employee contribution upto 5% of the total employee income.

Russell Spreeman
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Did yoiu get anyplace with this? I support Lawson where I work though I am not an expert on setting up deductions (I am in IS, not payroll / accounting / hr) however we have just been through a rough period because we were trying to run 403b and 403f deductions along the lines of your description, and there is apparently something not able to do so in Lawson.

Lawson Support suggested we put in an enhancement request, and washed their hands of it. We were not thrilled by being told 'sorry'. Our people found a workaround but no idea whether it is going to work correctly at year end when W2's come out.
      Shane Jones
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member

I hate to send you to another site but I think there was a thread on the Lawson Community site about setting up Roth and someone offered to share screen shots.   You might want to check out the Lawson Community and serach for Roth.

Shane Jones
        Tools: HR, Payroll, Benefits, PFI, Smart Office, BSI, Portal and Self-Service
        Systems: Lawson, Open Hire, Kronos, Crystal Reporting, SumTotal Learning
        ** Teach others to fish...
        You are not authorized to post a reply.