BN532 header error

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member
    I am trying to import and process a file for BN532.  I keep getting the error:
    CSV Hdr Read Error: Fld Name

I have compared my file layout to the workdef layout for the BNBATCH file and cannot see anything wrong.  I have checked my jobdef to make sure it specified headers and it does.

I have checked the spelling of each header field name and haven't found any errors.
    I can't think of anything else to do to either get a better error message or find problem.

Here is a list of fields:

Fc,Company,Employee,Dependent,PlanType,PlanCode,EmpStart,StartDate,StopDate,CreateTrans

I also tried:

Fc,Company,Employee,Dependent,PlanType,PlanCode,EmpStart,StartDate,StopDate,CreationDate,UpdDate,TimeStamp,UserId,CreateTrans

I also tried:
    Fc,Company,Employee,Dependent,PlanType,PlanCode,EmpStart,StartDate,StopDate,CreationDate,UpdDate,TimeStamp,UserId,CreateTrans,Reason,MemberId

Can someone help, please.

Margie Gyurisin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Try this: Fc,"Company","Employee","Dependent","PlanType","PlanCode","EmpStart","StartDate","StopDate","CreateTrans","Reason","MemberId"

If it doesn't work, check the file layouts on the support site.
      M.J.
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        We are on 9.0.1.4 and this is what we used last time around:
        Fc Company Employee Dependent PlanType PlanCode EmpStart StartDate

We allowed our default settings for creating transactions to be used so it's not needed in the BN532.
        Mary Porter
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          we are 9.01.5 and we used the same file headers as MJ. I just emailed you a screenshot of the jobdef in case that helps
          slm4
          Basic Member
          Basic Member
            I found the problem, thanks all.
            mjh52b

What was the resolution to this problem?

You are not authorized to post a reply.