BN729 ignoring $0.00 rates

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member
    Has anyone seen the BN729 ignore a rate of $0.00 when building the report? We have many rates that are of no cost to employees, but the BN729 is picking up the lowest offer that is not equal to zero. In a test run we changed our rates to $.12 for those plans and ran BN729 again.... it picked up those new rates for the report. Is this a system or set up issue?
    abassett
      Yes - I submitted a ticket to InforXtreme and received this response below on 10/22/15. No update since then.
      "The issue was duplicated and has been reported to Lawson Product Development through a Priority 3 Jira ticket JT-839003 and I have assigned it to this case.
      The Jira ticket will remain open with Lawson Product Development until resolved, at which time I will contact you.
      To better serve you and other customers with active support requests, this support case will be moved to a Closed status. You will be contacted when the status of your open Jira ticket has changed."
      In the meantime, I worked around it by deleting the offers from BN29 and used BN529 to upload offers with no cost.
      webb_a
      Basic Member
      Basic Member
        Sorry for the late update. This seems to be a patch issue. Patch: CTP107263

Hope you've already figured this out!!
        You are not authorized to post a reply.