Company offering Roth 401K starting in 2012

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Our company currently has a 401K pre tax plan. Starting in 2012, we will be offering our 401K pre tax plan AND a Roth 401K post tax plan.  How did you set this up? I'd like to keep just one benefit plan for 401K and have the pct pre tax plan in the BENEFITS.EMP_PRE_CONT and BENEFITS.EMP_AFT_CONT plan. 

I was looking at our 401K plan code set up under the BN15.1 and I'm not sure how this would work.  I think payroll would have to set up a separate deduction code for the 401K post tax contributions.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

TIA,

Sarah
    Margie Gyurisin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Have you looked at AR_559431 in the Lawson Knowledge Base. When searching in the NEW knowledge base, change the search parameter to look in Record ID and it should come up.

Let me knowi f you have any other questions. We have offered a Roth for several years.
      Stephanie Davis
        Hi Margie,
        Seems like you have lots of knowledge and experience about Roth...would you be willing to help guide me a bit via phone next week?
        Im having trouble with limits...can't even get an employee enrolled...!! So Ive obvioulsy done something incorrectly!

Any advice would be appreciated!

Stephanie
        Margie Gyurisin
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          I sent you a message privately.
          You are not authorized to post a reply.