Functionality options for 403b (401k) Employer Match?

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member

Our organization is looking to setup 403b biweekly ER match to begin 1/1/19. Currently it is an annual process we perform/calculate at year-end, outside of Infor/S3. We are a fairly new customer; just implemented TM v11 and S3 Payroll in October 2017. We have not implemented the TM Benefits module yet and we do not use any of the S3 Benefits functionality. Currently our benefit vendors provide deduction files that are loaded directly via PR514. I’d like to get  feedback on our best options for setting up 403b ER match within either the TM or S3 applications. Have any other customers implemented a single benefit plan like this in TM? Are their concerns/considerations with regards to interfacing data between S3 and TM for the calculation? Should we consider using the Custom Calculation option (on the Calc Type on PR05) in S3 (or paying Infor to create a Custom Calc for us)?  It's our understanding that building out the benefit plan on the S3 side is not an options, as Infor is not putting new clients on S3 Benefits anymore.

I've submitted a ticket to Infor Support to get their suggestions, however I thought it would be helpful to get customer feedback as well.

Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide!
    M. Phillips

Hello ~

Just saw your post.  Did you ever get a response to your question?

We're going live with S3 Payroll v10 in the Cloud next year and have a similar situation.  We don't use the Benefits module and need to determine how to calculate a match for 403b.

TressaG
      Basic Member
      Basic Member

Hey there,

We are actually building out our 403b plan, to include biweekly ER match, in the S3 Benefits module. If you are interested in going that route, I will be happy to share our plan information and setup/screenshots if that would be helpful?  We are still ironing out our final design and necessary plan setup and completing testing but I can share what we have so far.  Feel free to email me directly at tressa.gislason@rsfh.com

Thanks!

Tressa

You are not authorized to post a reply.