HR155

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author

Our employee groups are slightly out of sync thanks to a two-week period where PA100 did not move employees to the appropriate groups all of the time. We've fixed that issue but are stuck with inaccurate groups. We have 32,000+ employee records and about 2500 groups (they drive network access, distribution lists, etc).
    Running an HR155 for "All Groups" (option 3) would sync groups and employees...but this takes 3-4 days to completely process given the volume. Has anyone found a good way to update a large number of groups -- either by creating a custom version of PA100 with additional parameters allowing a range of groups to be created, or some other way to help speed up HR155's processing?
    Any help would be appreciated...thanks!

kadkins
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member

Are you able to identify which groups were impacted?  If so, and if it weren't that many, you could run HR155 for each individual employee group to update them as of today. 

Of course, that would probably only be a viable option if there were only a limited number of groups impacted!

Shane Jones
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member

I would like to know how you resolved this????    I ran into this a while back and ended up running for all groups just to make sure everything was in sync....   (Might be a good enhancement request - I asked for the ability to run HR155 in report mode to see what was changing before I updated and was told they would consider the enhancement.)

Shane Jones
        Tools: HR, Payroll, Benefits, PFI, Smart Office, BSI, Portal and Self-Service
        Systems: Lawson, Open Hire, Kronos, Crystal Reporting, SumTotal Learning
        ** Teach others to fish...
        You are not authorized to post a reply.