PR582 to import STD claim pymt info...

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

In order to be able to utilize Lawsons arrears process (PR139), we need to bring our std claim payments in house because those checks have benefit premiums taken out of them.

I am an HR person, not PR, but I thought maybe we could use the PR582 Mass Adjustment load to load the employees that our 3rd party vendor identifies as being on LOA and eligible for std pymt with the gross pymt amt.

In theory, the employees that our 3rd party vendor sends us would not be receiving a regular check BUT it is possible if they are being paid out their last check before going out on LOA or being paid out their vacation time.

Next week, I have a meeting with our payroll folks but wanted to get up to speed on this process before we met.

Thank you for any advise you have on this.

Sarah

Sarah
    Advanced Member
    Advanced Member
      Okay. Got an email from our payroll mgr this morning and we would probably use the PR530 TIme Record interface for this.

I emailed back with questions about what would the trdate (time record date) be populated with since our 3rd party vendor would not know what our pay dates are and where would the gross earnings go? Would the gross earnings be populated in the userfield1 field? waiting for a response from payroll mgr.

What do you think?

TIA,

Sarah
      You are not authorized to post a reply.