what pay table(s) populate the PR141?

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member
    i'm attempting to set up a pre-close audit report of the PR141, and need to know what tables populate it with pay codes/amounts? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris
    stephanie
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Your best bet is to look at the technical text for the form, which will provide all of the tables that are referenced
      clb393
      Basic Member
      Basic Member
        thank you Stephanie, that's just what i will do.
        PamH
        Basic Member
        Basic Member
          Chris, I would be really interested in what you come up with on a pre-audit report for the PR141, if you are interested in sharing. Sounds like a great idea.

Pam
          Marsha DeMaria
          Basic Member
          Basic Member
            Since PR141 is run before the payroll close, it probably starts with open checks in the PAYMASTR table (records where STATUS = 0). This table contains a record per payment, and it contains things like check number, check date, gross pay, and net pay. Then there is a field named CHECK-ID that is the link to the other tables that contain the wages and deductions. PRTIME contains the wage records for each check, and PAYDEDUCTN contains the deduction records for each check. So if the check had 4 different earnings records, there would be 4 records in PRTIME for the company, employee, and check-id, each with a different pay summary group and time sequence (a behind the scenes counter). If there were 8 total deductions between employee and company-paid, then there would be 8 records in PAYDEDUCTN for the company, employee, and check-id, each with a different deduction code among other identifiers.
            You are not authorized to post a reply.