ACH tape file - PR160

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

I need to reformat the ACH tape file that it is produced by the PR160.

I created a custom program that will run after the PR160 and reformat the tape file.

The location of the tape file after the PR160 is completed is $LAWDIR/print/username/jobname/1/

My custom program is reading the tape file from $LAWDIR/productline/work directory (I am moving it manually).

My question is: How can my custom program reads the tape file from $LAWDIR/print/username/jobname/1/ (username and jobname changes in every run)?

or How can the tape file be moved from $LAWDIR/print/username/jobname/1/ to $LAWDIR/productline/work directory after the PR160 without any human intervention?

Thanks,

Lorena.

Ragu Raghavan
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      1. you can make the userid and jobname parameters in your custom program and then build the path name: $LAWDIR/print///step
      2. you can go to workdef and modify the specs for the PR160 ACH file and set the appropriate value for WsFld/Value.
      3. Add a one-line custom code to PR160 so at the end, it will call a script to copy the file to your target folder
      Tim Autry
      Basic Member
      Basic Member
        Depending on the App version your are on, you may be able to make this change without any coding at all. In app 8.0.3.11/12, for PR160 go to the "FileName" tab and you can override the path/filename of where the Tape File is output. In this case you could change it to "$LAWDIR//work/tape".
        Tim Autry
        Technical Support Analyst
        Rexam Inc
        Suite 340
        4201 Congress St
        Charlotte, NC 28209-4640
        You are not authorized to post a reply.