javascript events - AM190 customized

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    Hey friends, have a question for you... I am new so if info is missing, let me know!

We have a customized AM190 form which when accessed prompts the user with a dialog box that says hey you are about to post and cannot reverse this action, do you want to continue.

We found that some users do a AM180 first and then come into do a AM190. But we also found others might login and go straight to AM190. We have been looking at code from a previous developer which we are also trying to decipher, but we wonder if there are any specialized events in Lawson outside of the:

FORM_OnBeforeTransaction
    FORM_OnAfterTransaction

The reason is since we may not perform a transaction and go straight to the AM190 screen, we need to be able to somehow know what gets loaded on the AM190 screen when called if they have not previously done anything else in Lawson. This has some to do with the fc parameter that gets passed in and the FORM_OnBeforeTransaction and FORM_OnAfterTransaction. Since we never did anything, none of these events fire.

Hope this makes sense. Please assist if you can. Thanks!
    Ward Mitchell
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      FYI - our AM180 is not customized but AM190 is. THere may be times where an AM180 and AM190 might not be done in the same day. Our main issues in all of this is that our AM190 wont run because the fc variable was null if you went directly to AM90 once logging in.
      Ward Mitchell
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        Our BA found some good old documentation for us. There seems to be a FORM_OnInit(). We can use this so that we can put our code in there to prompt our message if they do not do a transaction. So I think we answered our own question.
        You are not authorized to post a reply.