PA100

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    I am new to Lawson and unfortunately, I can't get any formal training yet and people on my team are not really willing to share knowledge. I had a production issue with PA100 that was in recovery due to data error from another interface system. I want to be able to research problems but I don't even know where to look. First, how do I find out what the input/output interfaces are? What about the script? How often a job runs and if any output files are Ftps a all? How is the job setup?  Here is what I see in the log fileA100 Started. . . . . .:  Fri Jun 22 14:30:36 2012

Token Command. . . . . .:  /prod/law/prod9/obj/PA100.gnt
                Executable Command . . .:  /prod/gen/bin/lacobrts lacobrts /prod/law/prod9/obj/PA100.gnt prod9 recdef PA100HR 1
                Process ID . . . . . . .:  21868
                Program Messages:
                    ** Creating .prt and .dtl files
                    Processing PA100 (Action Update)

Object Code error : file '/prod/law/prod9/obj/PA100.gnt'
                    error code: 153, pc=0, call=1, seg=0
                    153     Subscript out of range (in /prod/law/prod9/pasrc/PA100.cbl, line 119974)
    Ragu Raghavan
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Assuming PA100 has not been customized, I would open a ticket with Lawson/Infor support.
      Greg Moeller
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        Look in LID: jobdef will give you how the job is set up. Here it is a job called PA100HR --- select the first step, F6 (Define)
        C. CSV File Attributes will give you the name of the work file that is being used... and then exit out of this and run workdef to look up how the file is laid out.

Run recdef will give you the schedule(s) of a job and when and what time they run. (Be careful with this one, as I've lost things in prod before. Suggest playing in a test/dev environment until you get used to it.)
        You are not authorized to post a reply.