AD-LDS and Lawson LSF901

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    Is anyone currently utilizing AD-LDS installed on a windows server 2008R2?  We're trying to upgrade, and we're experiencing browser time outs constantly.  We are actively  working  with Lawson on a resolution, but we would be curious to know if any other client is having the same problems, or, even more important, if you've successfully implemented this product with LSF901.  We're a Sun shop -

Thanks for your input!
    Jimmy Chiu
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      My production ldap server is ADLDS on Windows2008SP2 x64

My dev ldap server is ADLDS on Windows2008R2 x64

Both working fine.
      stephanie
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        Jimmy - would you be able to have a brief conversation with our system engineer? We're sure it must be some kind of a simple flag somewhere. Lawson couldn't even tell us if any other client has the same server set up as us, so they're flying a bit blind, too, I think. If you have any time, either by phone or em-mail, would you contact me off line at stephanie.harris@mail.house.gov?

Thanks for the response!!
        Brian
          Stephanie,

We had the exact same issue and ended up having to downgrade to ADAM/Windows 2003 Server to make it work. Hopefully Lawson will have a ENV patch for this soon.
          Kwane McNeal
          Veteran Member
          Veteran Member
            Stephanie,
            Not sure if Jimmy was able to shed light, but I'll offer what help I can...

First, I'm having a seriously hard time believing the issue at hand (browser timeouts) are caused directly by ADLDS.

I'll contact you offline to see if I can get more info on the specifics.

Also, Brian, feel free to call me so I can understand what the specifics on the timeout issue were.

Kwane
            505-433-RSGI
            Kwane
            Clement
              Are there any updates on this issue? We have been experiencing the same symptoms on our new dev system also...
              stephanie
              Veteran Member
              Veteran Member
                We believe the issue has been resolved - there were multiple patches that Lawson provided. Unfortunately, it appears that their site is down, so I can't even give you numbers - sorry! Thanks to all of the responses and assistance!!
                ptexsolutions
                  I am trying to install LCM server in Windows server 2008 R2-64 bit, but during the installation I am getting the error as
                  "error 1920. Service 'LCM-Server'(LCMServer) failed to start.
                  Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start the system services."
                  I have Java-6 update 34 and WAS-7 already installed.
                  You are not authorized to post a reply.