LDAP in 8.0.3

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
    We had LDAP working fine in our 8.0.3 production environment (AIX) for several months, and then started getting intermittent 503 errors (Server temporarily unavailable). If you try again, there is no error. This can happen when logging in or when accessing a screen. Lawson looked at it and recommended some performance changes. We implemented them all except for moving to ESP6. Our log shows that LDAP has either “timed out” or is “waiting for time out”. We are getting these even with little load on the system (Sunday at 4 AM). We put this on our test box and it works fine, even under a load. We had two consultants look at this and tune our system, but we are still getting the errors. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks - Chris
    Alex Tsekhansky
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Hello, Christopher!

Which version of LDAP do you use? Is it implemented only for Portal (e.g. Apache), or for UNIX users as well?

Alex T.
      jgatkins2002
        Hi Christopher;

I am presently attempting to get LDAP setup in our AIX 5.3/Lawson 8.0.3 environment. I would be grateful for any inofmration tou can provide me on where/how to get started!

jACKIE

Vito Amatulli
        Advanced Member
        Advanced Member
          We are attempting to implement LDAP integration to Apache on our AIX server. Does anyone have good documentation or can you rcommend a good consultant.

Thanks, Vito.
          John Henley
            Alex Tsekhansky (see his posting above) from Analysts International is the best in the business.
            Thanks for using the LawsonGuru.com forums!
            John
            You are not authorized to post a reply.