SQL Server 2014

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    Would really like to get our 2014 SQL Server on a more current SP.  I've already opened a call with Infor and they have told me that the only supported SP is 1. 

Does anyone have any experience beyond SP1?

Alex Tsekhansky
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member

Hi, Greg.

The documentation and Compatibility Matrix lists "current SP". Where did you find the actual SP1 reference?

To answer your question, we have multiple clients using patches and SPs past SP1.

Greg Moeller
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        Alex/and others:
        The compatibility matrix seemed like it was way too confusing, so I opened a call with support. The tech told me to refer to KB 28987 (which is what I was looking at) and he told me that SP1 was the only one supported. I still find that very hard to believe.
        Alex Tsekhansky
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          The KB 28987 is simply a reference to a compatibility matrix. Correct me if I am wrong, but it does not have anything to do with SP1 support as far as I could see.
          Also there are cases where Infor directly stated to the clients that SP2 and SP3 are supported with LSF 10.0.9. Who was the Infor person that gave you that information, if you can share that information?
          You are not authorized to post a reply.