SSO connection Failure due to connection refused port 389

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member
    Hi
    I am facing very strange error for past 6 months, my application crashing sudenly, and not able to logging,
    IOS log says"Caused by: com.lawson.lawsec.authen.SecurityAuthenException:Failed to initialize LDAP. Detailed Message is java.lang.NullPointerException"

and Websphere logs showing "0000004f ServletWrappe E SRVE0068E: Uncaught exception thrown in one of the service methods of the servlet: SSOCfgInfoServlet. Exception thrown : javax.servlet.ServletException: Failed to initialize LDAP. Detailed Message is javax.naming.CommunicationException: ahdlwtst:389 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (errno:239)]
    Stack Trace : javax.naming.CommunicationException: ahdlwtst:389 [Root exception is java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (errno:239)]
    "

All became well when i do restart of server and application.
    Can any one help me to find out WHERE the error occured?
    LGS concluded for upgrade, but still i would like to find the Root cause of Error.

Regs,
    Prakash

Chitta
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
      Hi,
      Can any one suggest me what could be the reason for crash and where i have to look into?

Regs,
      Prakash
      Jimmy Chiu
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        Check and see if you can use a ldap browser to connect to your ADAM/IBM Tivoli via port 389 with the account userd by lawson.
        kellyWW
        Basic Member
        Basic Member
          We our ldap bound with ADAM and Active Directory and had to change the ldap port from 389 to port 3268 due to similar log in issues.
          Chitta
          Basic Member
          Basic Member
            Hi Jimmy,
            Thanks for reply,
            I am not able to connect to IBM Tivoli during the error, it showing connedtion refused. Alos we are not bind LDAP with ADS,

where can i change the default port 389 to some else in HP Unix?

Regs,
            Prakash
            Bart Conger
            Advanced Member
            Advanced Member
              What are your Lawson ENV, TDS versions - including PT and FixPack levels?
              Chitta
              Basic Member
              Basic Member
                Hi,
                LSF 9.0.1.2, TDS V 6.1.0.5, Websphere 6.1.0.13
                Jimmy Chiu
                Veteran Member
                Veteran Member
                  The keyword you said is "all is well after a reboot"

From the websphere log, it seems to me that LDAP server crashed.

1) I would do a full backup on the tivoli instance
                  2) check all the logs on the ldap server
                  You are not authorized to post a reply.