undefined messageproducer LSF 9016

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    Just installed LSF 9016 and all the patches. All the smoke test pass. Everything is working fine except I have a message in lase.log about:
    Undefined MessageProducer : SecurityRMLogger!
    Undefined MessageProducer : RemoteImplLogger!

In the security_authen.log file I'm getting:
    Wed May 26 10:52:40 EDT 2010 - 942716498: Security factory was unable to find class com.lawson.security.authen.ManagerFactoryLMImpl.

Any help would be appreciated?

The SecurityLoggerConfiguration.xml looks ok.
    DavidV
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      I resolved Undefined MessageProducer : SecurityRMLogger!. There are two SecurityLoggerConfiguration.xml files. One in LAWDIR/system and one in GENDIR/system. The one in GENDIR/system had the SecurityRMLogger producer defined. In fact that was the only difference between the two. So I copied the gen version over the apps version and that fixed the SecurityRMLogger

Still have Undefined MessageProducer : RemoteImplLogger! --I'll try adding that to the SecurityLoggerConfiguration.xml file and see what happens.
      DavidV
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        By adding RemoteImplLogger to SecurityLoggerConfiguration.xml the undefined messageprovider went away.

So now I'm down to: Wed May 26 13:26:10 EDT 2010 - 876256661: Security factory was unable to find class com.lawson.security.authen.ManagerFactoryLMImpl. I'm going to open a new topic for this.
        You are not authorized to post a reply.