LSF9 - Strange issue with AC10.1 after going to 9.0.1.4 portal

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member
    This one is a stumper for me, hoping someone else has seen this.

For any of our LSF9 users, any time they go to AC10.1, they receive the following error:

com.lawson.ios.agent.SystemRuntimeException: 2009-07-22 09:18:27 : INCIDENT_ID#1248275907899-0009 An error occurred outside of IOS while accessing Lawson Security
     at com.lawson.ios.security.ls.LsSecurityRuntime.isTokenSecured(LsSecurityRuntime.java:803)

This is just going to the program, not on inquire or anything else, just simply trying to navigate to AC10.1

Towards the bottom of the IOS.log, I see this:

Caused by: com.lawson.lawsec.util.LawsonDatabaseException:No record found for given key |productline| in GM01.1.

The product line is my actual product line where this is occuring.

This is happening in every single one of my product lines in this environment though and, to this point, is only occuring on AC10.1.  AC00.1 fine, AC05.1 fine, AC10.2, AC10.3, AC10.4... all fine.  Only AC10.1

My LAUA users can get to AC10.1 just fine as well.

And for the life of me, I cannot find any reference to a GM01.1.

The security is very simple for my users accessing this form: Grant All Access.  I've double and triple verified that they do have the Cat, Pgm, and Tkn security all to this form.  This also worked just fine before our previous reboot.  I think this was working after we upgraded to 9.0.1.4 for LCT and Portal, but I cannot find anyone to verify 100%.  We did our upgrade a few weeks ago.

Lawson's knowledge base is no help (suprise) and I'm waiting to hear back from their support team, but things are slow going.  Any assistance anyone could provide would go a long way.

Thank you!
    John Henley
      GM01.1 is a Grant Management form. Are your users using a pre-existing bookmark in portal, or are they just typing in AC10.1 in the form transfer box?
      Thanks for using the LawsonGuru.com forums!
      John
      alincoln
      Basic Member
      Basic Member
        In my testing, I'm just typing AC10.1 into the navigation box.  Happens if they try to use a bookmark too though.

I've done a search for GM01 in our whole Lawson directory and do not have any record of that program at all which is odd if its a standard delivered program (or if we don't have that product suite installed).  So its safe to say that program does not currently exist in our environment.

And thank you for the assistance!
        Jimmy Chiu
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          goto your %lawdir%\productline\map\default
          delete AC10.*
          recompile AC10 and check for compile error.

Rhonda Cordes
          Basic Member
          Basic Member
            I know this post is from over a year ago, but thought maybe you could help. I am having a similar issue with MA68.3. Our users can get to it from Portal if they are on laua security, but we get "No program or bookmarks found" when they are on the new 9.0 Security. I have deleted the xml files from the ...\map\default\ directory and recompiled MA68, but still having issues. Lawson is researching it for us, but I am also researching to see if I can find a resolution. I was just wondering if you remember having to do anything else besides deleting and recompiling to fix your issue.

Any info you can provide is greatly appreciated.
            Jimmy Chiu
            Veteran Member
            Veteran Member
              Did you grant access to MA/MA68/MA68.3 in the SecClass in LS security?
              Rhonda Cordes
              Basic Member
              Basic Member
                Yes I did. The strange thing is that it worked until we moved a change in for MA68. Although nothing changed in the security it quit working after the change. We have tried deleting the xml files and rebuilding, but nothing is working so far. I have a case open with Lawson, but they have not been able to figure out why it's not working either.
                You are not authorized to post a reply.