pr260 remove bank info

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I'm trying to remove bank info from a security class that can run the pr260 Payment Detail report. I've removed the fields/tables in security laua that houses the bank info for the PR area...but it is still showing up on the report.

I would have thought that this would surely do the trick.

MattM
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Check the relations in dbdef. You can find the relations in the .or file. A good way to find the relations is to drill and find the info that shouldnt be there. Search the or file on the name of the heading in the drill.
      beverly godwin
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        I'm not understanding the relation. I know the table and fields that are being used and I took out the table and fields with the laua security. Is the process to lock down one person's security class to not allow them to see bank info on the pr260 involve laua and data item security?
        Margie Gyurisin
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          We could never get that to work and I heard that your could not securte that information in the pm. What we did instead is remove access to the PR260 and have those users use PR261 instead. It has the same info except for the bank accounts.
          You are not authorized to post a reply.