Displaying Reports on Dshaboards - CR2008 LBI9041

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    We upgraded LBI to 9.0.4.1 a few weeks ago and just upgrade Crystal RAS to CR 2008 this morning.  One change we noticed is that CR 2008 now has tabs along the tops of the reports.  My guess is that any expanded groups will open in new tabs like they do in the Designer.

This will be nice for those type of reports.  However, our problem is that there are a few reports that we have displayed directly in dashboard modules.  We hide the Group Tree and Toolbar so they just show the report data.  Now they have this "Main Report" tab displaying as well and it doesn't really look that good.  I know it isn't a huge deal, but I was wondering if anyone else out there is using CR 2008 and found a way to hide the tabs as well.

I looked at the newest RS manual and it doesn't list any new scripting parameters (like GROUPTREE or TOOLBAR) to turn off the tabs.

Thanks!
    Nick
    George Graham
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Havent found it either - the tabs are primarily for embedded drills in the reports - which we have - and which works very nicely. But as far as hiding the main tab would like to know this as well. I think the first thing is to find out of RAS even allows that to be hidden. If so, then its probably an enhancement request to get a new java function like the toolbar and group tree
      You are not authorized to post a reply.