DSSO upgrade to 9.0.1.5

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member
    Hi,
    I am planing to upgrade our Lawson LSF 9.0.1.2 to 9.0.1.5,
    being the part of it, i have to upgrade LBI as well, but i have no idea where to download DSSO 9.0.1.5, i cannot found in Products download page in LGS. can any one please provide me the steps and for upgrade DSSO?
    Matthew Nye
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      To upgrade DSSO you basically need to uninstall and reinstall. Just follow the instructions in the DSSO guide for both of these and you should be fine. Post back if any specific parts dont make sense.

hth
      Matt
      If any of my answers were helpful an endorsement on LinkedIn would be much appriciated! www.linkedin.com/pub/matthew-nye/1a/886/760/
      Chitta
      Basic Member
      Basic Member
        Hi Matthew,
        Thanks for reply, is the DSSOproduct buit in with LSF9.0.1.5 download or do i need to download seprately?
        John Henley
          DSSO is not a download. It is built during LSF9 installs and is on your LSF9 server. You should read the DSSO install guide, which is part of the LSF9 documentation available on Lawson's product download pages. =
          Thanks for using the LawsonGuru.com forums!
          John
          Matthew Nye
          Veteran Member
          Veteran Member
            Sorry, Im just referring to you LBI install. Im not certain about your LSF install. The DSSO client (DSSO.jar) is found on your LSF env.
            If any of my answers were helpful an endorsement on LinkedIn would be much appriciated! www.linkedin.com/pub/matthew-nye/1a/886/760/
            Chitta
            Basic Member
            Basic Member
              Hi,
              Thank you so much for reply,
              I have an another doubt, our LSF installed in Unix and LBI on Windows, So can i take the DSSO.jar file from Unix?
              Matthew Nye
              Veteran Member
              Veteran Member
                yes, JAVA is platform independent (or so they claim). FTP it over just be sure to set it to binary transfer.
                You are not authorized to post a reply.