Enhancement requests # 9809 & 9813 - suggest you vote!

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    ER# 9809
    Description
    Currently there is no way to report by either group, list, or attribute. It would be helpful to export this information to Excel to help with analysis and maintenance.
    Proposed Solution
    Add capability to extract/report on LBI reports by group, list, or attribute. Adding capability to export this information to Excel would be useful.

ER# 9813
    Description
    Add capability to search for LBI reports. Allowing search by wildcard would be very useful. Right now looking for a report is a manual process going page by page.
    Work Around
    Display reports page by page- a very manual process.
    Proposed Solution
    Add capability to search for LBI reports. Allowing wildcard searches would be very beneficial.

Vote On the Infor Enhancement Request System!:)
    Kelly H
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      I think this is a great idea. But how do I get to the voting?
      NatalieD
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        Hi Kelly!

The Enhancement Request System is on the InforExtreme website https://www.inforxtreme.c...allogin/allogin.aspx
        (I use InforExtreme primarily for entering incident tickets for production issues.)

Once logged in, click on the "Resources" tab then "Enhancement Request System."

This is where all requests for system enhancements are requested. Voting helps further it's progressing of implementation. There are a lot of great enhancement proposals listed under various Lawson products that you can vote on.
        Kelly H
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          Done
          You are not authorized to post a reply.