Reporting Service Upgrade from 9.0.1.10.154 to 9.0.2..0.464

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member

I recently upgrade the LBI in my test environment from 9.0.1.10.154 to 9.0.2.0.464. Everything seems fine except when doing the Reporting Serivce upgrade. The old JNDI name for 9.0.1.10.154 was set  to jdbc/LawsonRS901 and new JNDI was set to jdbc/LawsonRS. In Step 3 of the Reporting Service validation, I clicked the upgrade, and get the following error message:

The proces of configurating the Reporing Services system settings was successful, but the process of upgrading the 9.0.2 instance from 9.0.1 instance failed.

Reporing  Service 9.0.1 to 9.0.2 upgrade error condiftions: Caught an program unexpected exception while trying to prime data from the 9.0.1 database to the 9.0.2 database.

Anyone has this problem before and how to fix it?

Chris Martin
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Is 9.0.1.10 --> 9.0.2 even a supported upgrade path? I don't have the docs available, but I recall having to upgrade from to 9.0.1.6 first.
      FBCLiu
      Basic Member
      Basic Member

Yes, it is supported according to the installation guide. Besides, 9.0.1.10.154 is the latest version for 9.0.1 according to my Lawson account manager.

Chris Martin
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          My mistake, I misread your post.
          You are not authorized to post a reply.