RW100 for Crystal Report

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    I'm trying to do a RW100 as a data source to Crystal Report for budget report.
    How do you define a RW report which includes all the account units? Currently we have one RW report for one account unit in RW100.  So we have 50+ RW100 reports for each account unit for its budget report.  Is it supposed to have all the account units in one RW when you want to use it as a data source for Cystal Report ?( Each account units have the same account number for salaries, beneifts,....etc)  Otherwise,  I need to have 50+ data souces? 
    Do I misunderstand any concept here?
    jrbledsoe001
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Hi, I caught your post out of the corner of my eye. E-mail me and I'll send you screen shots how to use a lawson canned report as a crystal data source. joanna_bledsoe@dell.com
      Ruma Malhotra
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        To have 50+accounting units on a single RW100 data source for a crystal report is very easy. You will create an acct unit list in lawson in such a way that it includes all of the 50 + acct units. You then run the RW100 report at the posting level or the level which has the acct unit in you organization level. You can do this by ticking off the reporting option value at your levels on RW100.

When you use this as a source for crystal the report will show the data for each accounting unit. So instead of 50+ reports you will have one report with 50+ accounting units separated.
        wintergreen
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          Joanna/Ruma, thanks for the information. But I have decided to create reports directly from database tables. It takes too much efforts to redesign the RW100.
          You are not authorized to post a reply.