RW100 Report to Crystal via Lawson OLEDB

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
    I am hoping someone can help me bring in a RW100 report into Crystal via the Lawson OLDEDB. In the RW100 report I do have the box checked to "Y" on the Xtra XML area and have style 1 only. I do have the Lawson Query Builder 9.0.5 version and do select the "Report" option under "Select Command". When I go over to the report and try to exeute I am getting the following error:

Error[A document must contain exactly one root element.] occured while parsing XML response [1],Col[0].

I don't know how to resolve this error?? Can anyone help me resolve this error.
    Georgette
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Had a problem converting an RW report to Crystal because the RW report allowed both units and dollars in the same field (for financial purposes of tracking salaries and hours worked I believe). Crystal does not support this.
      Georgette
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        Tried uploading a zip RW to Crystal PDF, but it was too large. Sent to you via message. This PDF has been very helpful to me in troubleshooting.
        Ruma Malhotra
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          You can write a RW100 report with both units and dollars in one field so you are using a single format.
          In the crystal report you can separate out the dollars and hours by suing a conditional statement. OLEDB will allow an RW100 report as loon as you have a single format.

Sometimes with eerors I have seen that the right version of OLEDB is not installed. Next you can cut the dme query out and paste it in the OLEDB query builder and execute the query. It should return values.
          You are not authorized to post a reply.