RW100 reports for previous period

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
    Is there a way to force an RW100 report to run for a previous period without having to manually input the period number? We publish the rw100 reports in LBI and have to manually run them for the previous period after the period is closed and I am trying to automate the process. Thanks
    mark.cook
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Joan,

Since you want to run the report for the prior period, can you change the report to pull previous period instead of currentl period in the report. Then when you run the RW100 you can let it default to current period.

I don't know what style or format report you are running but I have done similar things in my past with reports by quarter or for the last 12 months running.
      Joan
        Hi Mark,

I actually posed that question myself and the response I received was that was not an option with the rw100 reports - that does not make any sense to me. I have never created an rw100 report - have you? If so, do you know if that is an option? Thanks!
        Ruma Malhotra
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          I have the same issue for every period that is closed and that is why the RW100 reports need to be manually refreshed by us.

At one time I wanted to get rid of this feature especially for back office published reports like RW100 and I was told taht there are vaiables you can define in reporting services in LBI. In this you can define a variable that looks at the GLSYSTEM file for last period closed and define that variable in LBI so you can refresh reports using this variable.

However thers is no documenation on how to do this and so I haven't really pursued this a whole lot.
          You are not authorized to post a reply.