Upgrade LBI 904.2 to 10.1.x

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    Something that we've noticed is on the schedule the 'Burst Report' check box has been intermittently unchecked by the upgrade. In conjunction with this the check box for Default Permissions (in the schedule) the box for 'Ability to view with refresh data and view with saved parameters' is also unchecked.
    Everywhere that we find the 'Burst Report' box being unchecked where it should be checked, we are also finding the second box unchecked.
    Is there any report that I can run that would indicate if the report has busting options and either one of these boxes is unchecked to show up?

Also, gives others something to look out for when they do their upgrades.

Thanks in advance,
    -Greg
    mark.cook
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Greg,
      What version are you upgrading to. We have been on Version: 10.1.0.0.101 and not seen any issues since we upgraded in Oct. I know we don't burst as many reports as you guys do but interested to see if this is due to the version we are running or something else.

Thanks
      Greg Moeller
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        Mark: We upgraded to 10.1.0.0.149, and that was where we noticed the issue(s). Since then, though, (yesterday) we've updated to HF10 aka 10.1.10.0.171 because of some email delivery issues that were addressed since 149.
        mark.cook
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          Good to know, We will be starting to updgrade LBI in July. We usually take the latest code but will check to make sure these don't pop up while upgrading.

Thanks for the info
          Greg Moeller
          Veteran Member
          Veteran Member
            I am able to track down the reports in error through the log file, but it would be much simpler (especially if this happens again) to have a report that I could run to show this information. That way I know that I'm not missing any, either.
            You are not authorized to post a reply.