IC11 Difference from 10.0.4.0.515 to 10.0.4.0.629

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

I was using add-ins to upload into IC11 using my template from version 10.0.4.0.515 into our new version of 10.0.4.0.629.  I found that numerous F codes are off by two, which leads me to believe that the change in versions have added two additional fields to IC11.  Has anyone else run into this and if so were you able to find what the two new fields are?  Thank you.

Kurt L. Guldner Supervisor Supply Chain Data Informatics UnityPoint Health kurt.guldner@unitypoint.org
    JonA
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      We're still on 9.0.1 so I can't answer your question directly but there could be new display only fields in IC11 that might throw your saved template off. We were told that when upgrading it's better to recreate your queries and upload templates. But I wouldn't think there would be that much difference between those two versions.
      Jon Athey - Sr. Supply Chain Analyst - Materials Management - MyMichigan Health
      sfrench
      Basic Member
      Basic Member

Hi Kurt!

We recently upgraded to 10 something; not Lawson Portal-S3 side; but the I/T server side or whatever it is officially called. So I have had the same issue with the add-ins fields now having different numbers assigned to some; not all, but a lot of them have changed so i am just re-mapping as I find them when I go to do an upload using a saved .dme upload file. It happened to me about 4 years ago when I worked at Baylor too. Some upgrades add new fields so the numbers change on certain fields. ctrl-shift-O is and has been my good friend for many years.

Kurt L Guldner
        Advanced Member
        Advanced Member
          Thank you for your response.
          Kurt L. Guldner Supervisor Supply Chain Data Informatics UnityPoint Health kurt.guldner@unitypoint.org
          JonA
          Veteran Member
          Veteran Member
            When upgrading it's a good idea to include Addins testing during your testing phase so there are no surprises when you go live.
            Jon Athey - Sr. Supply Chain Analyst - Materials Management - MyMichigan Health
            You are not authorized to post a reply.