PO134 Report Distribution

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    I have a two-step job set up to process the 856- MA531 and PO134.  It works fine but when I look at the job log for the PO134 step I see this:

Elapsed Time . . . . . .:  00:03:59
                ERROR:  Could Not Distribute Report Name /lawson/lawprod/law/print/jdathey/856process/2/away.
                        Report File Was Not Found On Disk, /lawson/lawprod/law/print/jdathey/856process/2/away

ERROR:  Could Not Distribute Report Name /lawson/lawprod/law/print/jdathey/856process/2/delivticks.
                        Report File Was Not Found On Disk, /lawson/lawprod/law/print/jdathey/856process/2/delivticks

WARNING :  File /lawson/lawprod/law/print/jdathey/856process/2/away Does Not Exist

WARNING :  File /lawson/lawprod/law/print/jdathey/856process/2/delivticks Does Not Exist

When I go to the report distribution section (in jobdef or portal) my only choices to print are PO134.prt, away and delivticks. But the actual file names for the reports are away2 and delivticks1. The correct reports are printing despite the error in the job log. Just wondering if there's something I can do to correct this.

Jon Athey - Sr. Supply Chain Analyst - Materials Management - MyMichigan Health
    Kat V
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      I'm curious about this as well as the PO134 never printed for our MA531 with the same message. We have a process flow replacing the job at the moment.
      You are not authorized to post a reply.