po254

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Can someone tell me when a PO20 appears on the PO254 when the status of CLOSED is selected?

Does it occur when the matched amount equal the PO20 amount?

Does it occur when Cancel remaining is  perofrmed  on a PO20 amount?

Does it occur when month end close is done and the PO199 and/or PO190 reports are run?

Thanks.

Purchasing is trying to have departments run the PO254 reports for Closed Status. But we are finding that the PO20 status is "issued"  not "closed", even though cancel remaining was done, or all funds have been matched.

So I think the PO190 and or PO199 triggers the PO20 to appear closed on the PO254.

Michelle Wetzel
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      The PO190 is the job that formally closes a PO if it has been received and matched fully or cancelled. The PO199 simply tells the GL that the PO company is closed for the month.
      lars
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member

Thanks Michelle.

Does that mean if a PO20 is 100% matched by AP or a buyer cancels the remaining balance on Jan 15, and the PO190 is run on Jan 29, the PO will not appear as Closed on the PO254 until Jan 30th and if the PO254 is run before Jan 29th, the status of the PO20 will be "issued"?

Michelle Wetzel
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          Yes, I believe so. The lines will show as closed whenever the activity itself takes place but the PO Header will not close until the PO190 is run.
          lars
          Veteran Member
          Veteran Member
            thanks again and have a great weekend.
            Kat V
            Veteran Member
            Veteran Member
              Yes - PO254 Closed Status will included Canceled PO and POs after the PO190 runs.

But PO190 does not have to be ONLY month end. We run it nightly, it helps with activities to run it more frequently.
              You are not authorized to post a reply.