Inquire twice issue- AP10.1

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
    I added a fairly simple script to AP10.1 that upon hitting inquire, using an "Form_OnAfterTransaction", looks at the User Fields tab, and if there's data on the first User Fields field, adds an asterisk to a field on the Main tab.
    This thing works great when I log on. I go to ap10, look at a vendor record with data on the user fields, inquire, i get the *. I go to a different vendor record that doesn't have user field data, inquire, * goes away.
    I've also tried browsing to a couple random screens, and then back to ap10, and things still work perfect.
    The problem is, several users are going to ap10.1, and they have to hit inquire twice on any vendor record to either make the * show up, or to make it disappear if there's no user field data.
    So I had them log off, close the browser, and relogon, and of course, things start working for them with a single inquire.
    My thought is something from some random screen is getting cached, but I have no idea what. Ideas on why they might be needing to hit inquire twice and why it would go away once they close their browser and re-logon?

I don't know, as I think about it, if now that the user that closed the browser once, will have the problem show up again....

Brian
    You are not authorized to post a reply.