LSO - MMS001 - DROP MENU NOT VISIBLE

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
    Hello,

I hope to find a solution for a strange problem. We have LSO version 10.0.3.0.31.
    There are 250 users and only one user has problems with in transaction MMS001 - Status (MMSTAT), this user has problems with the visibility, the drop down menu is not always visible, there is not scrollbar visible, this is only visible what fits in the screen.
    When he restarts the LSO or MMS001 the menu is back again with the scrollbar.

The LSO is reinstalled but that wasn't the solution.

Has someone an idea,  thanks!
    Vince
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      I'm guessing this user is on XP? If so, this is an OS problem for which there is a hotfix:
      http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943326
      Basb
        Hi,

Thanks for your reply, this user is on Windows 7.

On the internet there was a solution with a reinstallation and a remove of the folder 2.0 (user settings). This solution doesn't work unfortunately.

do you have more solutions probably?

Vince
        Veteran Member
        Veteran Member
          Sorry. No other recommendations. I had only heard of this to be a problem on XP.
          The fact that only 1 user is having the problem does suggest a local machine problem and not with Smart Office.
          Basb
            Hi Vince,

At this point the user is working on a different computer (olso Windows 7), the problem has not occurred yet.
            So maybe something on the computer was the problem, maybe a local setting or something.

Thanks for you advice and help!

You are not authorized to post a reply.