MashUp Issue around OIS150/300/301

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member

Hello,

I have a mash up created that incorporates OIS150, OIS300 and OIS301. This was created to allow our branches to be able to do their invoice releasing quicker and more efficiently. The mash up is controlled via OIS150 and when selecting an order within this function it pre populates OIS300/1 with the same information.

The issue I am having is that Infor have created a new option within OIS150 and this allows the users to be able to select a list of orders at sts 62 and release them all together rather than selecting individually. Now this works as it should if ran through OIS150 directly but when using my Mash Up I am getting the error message "failed to comply". Also, this will release the first order but any others selected will not be released.

I have spoke to Infor about this and they are just responding with "well it should work"

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Alex

Jordane
    Basic Member
    Basic Member
      Hi Alex,

I don't know exactly how you made your solution...
      But what you wrote, remember me two things :
      - a similar problem that a had with custom list (error message "failed to comply with your request") : solved with installation of a JT : JT-652703 for MI3: Javasrc:mvx.app.util.cCRM3GVW in M3 BE version 14.1.2.
      (Please see the KB article ID 1544265 ‘Custom List Designer: Message 'Failed to comply with your request' and many dump logs with STRBKM-CMM320 when used in a MashUp’)
      - the same problem with a mashup concerning associated options with offers/commands into a mashup when offers /commands are in status 90... for this problem, INFOR gave me the traditionnal response : "it work as designed..."

I hope that help you a little...
      Jordane
      Alex-Rexel UK
      Basic Member
      Basic Member
        Hi Jordane,
        Its a pretty simple set up that just uses the standard functionality of the 3 programs linked together. The 3 screens are set within the mash up link together so when you select a order within OIS150 it populates OIS300 and OIS301 with that order number. The OIS150 automatically loads any orders at sts 62. The main issue now is when they release any order via normal functionality it works as expected. When using the modification that have made (New Open Related Option) we get this message.
        Releasing the same orders via OIS150 directly works as expected.

Very strange. I have however logged this with Infor directly but not sure how much support they offer to Mash Up
        Thanks
        Alex
        ScottCT
        Advanced Member
        Advanced Member
          Generally, the "failed to comply" message is because the related option is not getting all the data it needs.

There are two things you can do.

One is to use the bookmark testing tool mforms://mts043/ to make sure you have the correct bookmark settings from OIS150. you can also test the related option from there.
          More infor on bookmark testing can be found here:
          https://smartofficeblog.c...ing-bookmarks-in-m3/

Another is to check the view in OIS150. In order to perform a related option from a mashup, the current view for the program has to contain the fields needed to perform the option. Usually, the table indexes need to be in the view. Check metadata publisher.

hope that's helpful.

You are not authorized to post a reply.