Private
Private
Veteran Member
(3466 points)
Veteran Member

Send Message:

--
07/09/2009 9:47 AM
    Can anyone tell me how to change the logo image for the Portal Login page on 9.0.1?  I've been able to change the portal header logo (top left corner), but not the big logo on the http:///lawson/portal login page.

I've seached MyLawson and found some articles relating to 3.x, but nothing for the later versions.

I did a "view source" for the login page, and it appears to be pointing to $WEBDIR/lawson/portal/images/logo.gif, which is the same file used for the top left image, but this login page image didn't change.

Any thoughts?  Thanks!
    Kelly Meade
    J. R. Simplot Company
    Boise, ID
    Gary Davies
    Veteran Member
    (738 points)
    Veteran Member

Send Message:

--
    07/09/2009 10:13 AM
    It's a Portable Network Graphic (.png) called login.png in $WEBDIR/lawson/portal/images
    Woozy
    Private
    Private
    Veteran Member
    (3466 points)
    Veteran Member

Send Message:

--
    07/09/2009 10:37 AM
    Thanks Gary!  I'll give that a try.
    Kelly Meade
    J. R. Simplot Company
    Boise, ID
    John Henley
    Private
    Private
    (9560 points)

Send Message:

--
    07/09/2009 11:11 AM
    Are you referring to /sso/login.png ... http://server/sso/login.png
    If so, you would have to change that image, and repackage/redeploy the .ear each time you patch LSF9...not a win.
    Thanks for using the LawsonGuru.com forums!
    John
    Norm
    Private
    Private
    Veteran Member
    (120 points)
    Veteran Member

Send Message:

--
    07/20/2009 12:44 PM
    In simpler days (8.0.3 environment and before), all I had to do was replace a simple .gif file with my own. I didn't even attempt that when I moved to LSF9.0.0, figuring I had enough problems with my upgrade already.

Looking at it today, it doesn't seem like it's as complicated as John says. I was able to replace the login.png file where it gets deployed in WebSphere (101 character path name, what are those loonies at IBM thinking of?!) with a slighted modified version and it appears to work.

So, I'm not clear on John's statement about the need to repackage and redeploy the the .ear file. It's seems similar to what we already have to do to get our RSS customizations back in. Every time we patch/upgrade RSS, there's a series of files we have to copy into the deployed directories.

John, I'm a WebSphere rookie, what am I missing?
    You are not authorized to post a reply.
    Page 1 of 41234 > >>