Author Messages
tdwcpa
controller
Rotary Corporation
(2 points)

Send Message:

--
12/28/2022 5:28 PM

Our 401(K) provider, Principal Financial, is requiring us to provide a file weekly with various information like 401(k) deduction, employer match, loan repayments year to date wages and various other static information.  I would like to know if there are other Lawson 10 users that may have to provide a similar file to their 401(K) provider and if you are willing to share how you generated this file.

Thanks Tammy Waters

LisaN
    Private
    Private
    Veteran Member
    (145 points)
    Veteran Member

Send Message:

--
    12/28/2022 6:31 PM
    Tammy,
    We send that type of information to our retirement vendor. We created a database view and our Interface team uses the results of that view to generate the vendor file. We have a file that sends demographic type data and a file that contains the payroll deductions. The vendor provided a layout for the data and we just map the view results to the layout.
    We also use BN531 to load data from the vendor to Lawson; any new contributions and/or changes to the team member's retirement plans.

I hope that helps.
    ebmetcalfe
    HR Anaylst
    Private
    (3 points)

Send Message:

--
    1/2/2023 2:39 AM
    I created Lawson add-ins that I run and import into an Access database where I have queries I've created that pulls together the info per the vendor's specifications.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.