Private
Private
Veteran Member
(1246 points)
Veteran Member

Send Message:

--
01/23/2010 3:21 PM

Just noticed that this group is not very popular...   Wondering how many of you are using smart office?

(It is an awesome tool.  CUE sure made it look like a great way to get around the system - however I think that they missed the mark because there is NO front end tool in Lawson so this should have been released for all of us.  It is quite expensive so I just don't see us spending the money on something that Lawson should be providing as part of their system...   Could you imagine if Windows was still delivered with a CommandLine interface for our users.)

Shane Jones
    Tools: HR, Payroll, Benefits, PFI, Smart Office, BSI, Portal and Self-Service
    Systems: Lawson, Open Hire, Kronos, Crystal Reporting, SumTotal Learning
    ** Teach others to fish...
    Ollerton
    Private
    Private
    Basic Member
    (36 points)
    Basic Member

Send Message:

--
    07/01/2010 5:39 PM
    We have it. It is a little buggy, however is a great improvement on the ui and workflow if Lawson S3. Users have embraced it so far. Been in production for a few months.
    ram32bo
    Application Administrator
    Community Medical Centers
    Basic Member
    (22 points)
    Basic Member

Send Message:

--
    07/06/2010 12:05 PM
    We are in the process of installing LSO at our facitlity. I have currently ran into a wall and am stuck in a situation with my installation. I hope I can figure it out and get LSO up and running so we can test it in our environment. It looks like a great tool to have and I'm sure our customers will really enjoy what they can do with it.
    You are not authorized to post a reply.