401k Company Match Schedule on BN15

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Basic Member
Basic Member
    Hello!
    We're trying to set up a plan schedule where the Company matches 100% of employee's 401(k) contributions up to 3%, and then matches 50% of employee's contributions up to 5%.

Has anyone done this? Or, does anyone have advice on how we can set this up?

Thanks!
    stephanie
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      Plan type is 7 match percent schedule, on the BN18.7 page you'll need to fill in your company's specifics (rounding, maximum employee percent, etc.). Our match calculation is Cumulative. Select the Schedule, it will bring you to BN19.4 On the first line, leave the beginning percent field blank, under Match Percent enter 100.00. Second line, beginning percent is 4, Match Percent = 50.00. Third line, enter 6 for the beginning percent and add that line without any Match percent number (we have the same match )
      M.J.
      Veteran Member
      Veteran Member
        We do this as well and the steps are the same as Stephanie listed. If you need screenshots, just let me know and I can post a few.
        Kchan
        Basic Member
        Basic Member
          Thank you for the response! Yes, may you attach some screenshots? That would be helpful.

thanks!
          M.J.
          Veteran Member
          Veteran Member
            Attaching some screenshots in a PDF - hope this helps out.
            Attachments
            Kchan
            Basic Member
            Basic Member
              Thank you very much!
              Kchan
              Basic Member
              Basic Member
                Hi Stephanie,

Currently, our Contribution Type is 6 Match Limit Schedule. When I change it to 7 Match Percent Schedule, Lawson does not allow me. It gives me the message: "Cannot change coverage or contribution type; benefits exist."

Do you know how to go about changing the contribution type?

thanks!
                You are not authorized to post a reply.