457B

Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
    Since our 457 B plan was set up in Lawson in 2002, the Apply Maximum Limit field on the BN15 has always been set to "Y" so that the deductions would stop at the first limit met.

Recently, our plan sponsor told us that the 457B deductions should not count toward the max comp or max annual additions limit.

So, I went into out test system and attempted to change the Apply Maximum Limit field to "B" so that neither the max comp nor the max annual additions would apply.

However, when I hit the change button, I get the error messase stating "Plan set for both contribs; no cpy or no emp ded entered".

I searched the dreaded knowledge base and found nothing.  I did open up a ticket with case, but thought I'd try posting here to see if my fellow Lawson gurus had any suggestions.

Thank you!
    BarbR
    Veteran Member
    Veteran Member
      I had a similar error message when trying to load balances to one of our plans. I discovered that the plan had accidentally been set up as both employee and employer match. I can't remember where the option was - but check BN15 Vesting Comp tab, reporting, DB/DC account balance should be a 3 (employee only) not a 1 (both).
      You are not authorized to post a reply.